This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Henry, Mary F.
Henry, Nelson Herrick, Mrs.
Henry, Sarah T.
Hensley, Marhta L.
Hensley, Martha L.
- Consumers Speak about Women's Winter Coats
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 2)
- Effect of Finishes on Soiling and Cleaning of Cotton Carpets
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1959 (Volume 51, Number 4)
- Effect of Soiling and Cleaning
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1963 (Volume 55, Number 3)
- Effects of Laundering on Size and Shape of Sheer Winsow Curtains
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1950 (Volume 42, Number 6)
- Research: Relationships of Wear and Laboratory Tests in Slip Covers Made of 35 Fabrics
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1966 (Volume 58, Number 9)
Hensley, Mary S.
Hensley, Oliver D.
Henson, Edwin R.
Henson, P. S.
Henss, A. D.
Henton, Richard Wayne
Henton, Sara H.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)