This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hall, Jessie C.
- How the New Jersey Premarital Medical Examination Law Was Passed
Journal of Social Hygiene: November, 1938 (Volume 24, Number 8)
- Industrial Cooperation in Syphilis Control in New Jersey
Journal of Social Hygiene: February, 1940 (Volume 26, Number 2)
- Nine Months' Experience with the New Jersey Premarital Medical Examination Law
Journal of Social Hygiene: May, 1939 (Volume 25, Number 5)
- Prenatal Blood Tests for Syphilis; Operation of the New Jersey Law
Child: February, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 8)
- Seven Years' Experience with Premarital and Prenatal Examinations for Syphilis in New Jersey
Journal of Social Hygiene: November, 1946 (Volume 32, Number 8)
- Social Hygiene Day in New Jersey
Journal of Social Hygiene: October, 1937 (Volume 23, Number 7)
Hall, Katharine B.
Hall, Kathryn H.
Hall, Louis D.
Hall, Mabel M.
Hall, Margaret Seymour
Hall, Mary R.
Hall, Newton Marshall
Hall, Olive A.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)