This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hall, Florence Turnbull
- Dry-roasting of Less Tender Beef Cuts
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1965 (Volume 57, Number 5)
- The Effect of Different Methods of Flour Measurement on the Quality of Plain Two-Egg Cakes
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1964 (Volume 56, Number 6)
- Syndet or Soap for Elastic Fabric
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1961 (Volume 53, Number 9)
- Time Spent on Household Tasks
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1970 (Volume 62, Number 1)
- Why Teach Baking Techniques and Principles?
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1964 (Volume 56, Number 5)
Hall, G., Mrs.
Hall, G. Stanley
Hall, Gertrude E.
Hall, H. Franklyn
Hall, H. J.
Hall, Helen C.
Hall, Ivan C.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)