This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- Child Care in Other Countries
Children: September - October, 1967 (Volume 14, Number 5)
- "Dear Mr. Superintendent"
Child: June - July, 1950 (Volume 14, Number 12)
- Helping the Troubled Child in Residential Treatment
Children: July - August, 1961 (Volume 8, Number 4)
- Study and Treatment Homes for Troubled Children
Child: November, 1947 (Volume 12, Number 5)
- Toward Better and Safer Camping
Child: August, 1952 - September, 1953 (Volume 17, Number 1)
Guldlin, Mrs. Olaf N.
Gulick, Luther H.
Gulick, Luther Halsey
- The Cause of Much Sickness
Good Housekeeping: March, 1907 (Volume 44, Number 3)
- Fatigue and Its Consequences
Good Housekeeping: September, 1906 (Volume 43, Number 3)
- The Mustery of Sleep
Good Housekeeping: December, 1906 (Volume 43, Number 6)
- Why Have Playgrounds?
Good Housekeeping: May, 1909 (Volume 48, Number 5)
- The "Why" of the Summer Camps for Boys and Girls
Good Housekeeping: June, 1912 (Volume 54, Number 6)
Gullion, C. H.
Gump, Paul V.
Gunn, Barbara A.
- Food, Fun, and Fitness: Nutrition Education for a Healthy Heart
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1985 (Volume 77, Number 2)
- The Possible Dream: Older Americans and Home Economsts--Year 2000
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1986 (Volume 78, Number 2)
- Public Policy for an Aging Society: The Case for Proactivism
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1987 (Volume 79, Number 3)
- What Home Economists Can Do to Prevent Suicides
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1978 (Volume 70, Number 1)
Gunther, Emma H.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)