This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gray, Florence M.
Gray, George W.
Gray, Gloria B.
Gray, Grace Viall
- Conditions of Operation Affecting Current Consumption of Electric Refrigerators
Journal of Home Economics: June - July, 1933 (Volume 25, Number 6)
- Housing in Southern California
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1942 (Volume 34, Number 5)
- A Lesson in Economical Buying
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1918 (Volume 10, Number 4)
- The Nebraska Rural Kitchen
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1927 (Volume 19, Number 9)
- Teaching Household Management to High School Pupils on Various Economic Levels
Journal of Home Economics: August, 1932 (Volume 24, Number 8)
- Temperatures for Candies and Frosting Syrups at Altitudes above Sea Level
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1923 (Volume 15, Number 3)
- Vocational Training for Girls
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1919 (Volume 11, Number 11)
Gray, Henry T.
Gray, May Harris
Gray, Susan W.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)