This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gillaspie, Beulah V.
Gillen, Elizabeth J.
Gillett, Frederick H.
Gillett, Lucy H.
- Basis for Estimating Budgets with a Human Quality
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1936 (Volume 28, Number 9)
- Factors Influencing Nutrition Work Among Italians
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1922 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- Factors Other than Food in the Nutrition Problem
Journal of Home Economics: July, 1923 (Volume 15, Number 7)
- Food Requirements of Children
Journal of Home Economics: July, 1917 (Volume 9, Number 7)
- The Great Need for Information on Racial Dietary Customs
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1922 (Volume 14, Number 6)
- How Can Our Work in Foods be Made More Vital to the Health of the Child?
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1920 (Volume 12, Number 9)
- A Minimum Food Allowance and a Basic Food Order
Journal of Home Economics: July, 1920 (Volume 12, Number 7)
- Teaching Health to Girls, 14 to 16, via the "Vanity Box"
American Food Journal: October, 1924 (Volume 19, Number 10)
- A Treasure Chest and an Ark of Health
American Food Journal: November, 1924 (Volume 19, Number 11)
- Using Home Economics to Male the Most of What We Have
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1933 (Volume 25, Number 3)
Gillette, Mary A.
Gilley, Ellie Jo
Gilliam, Jane F.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)