This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Foster, William Dewey
Foster, William T.
Foster, William Trufant
Fouracre, Maurice H.
- Effects of Enforcement of the National Food and Drug Law of June 30th, 1906
American Food Journal: June, 1920 (Volume 15, Number 6)
- Food Commissioners and Makers of Foods
American Food Journal: November, 1915 (Volume X, Number 11)
- A Food Law Weakness--The Commissioner
American Food Journal: August, 1914 (Volume 9, Number 8)
- Sanitary Preparation and Handling of Food
American Food Journal: July, 1913 (Volume 8, Number 7)
- Says National Laws Must First Be Amended
American Food Journal: November, 1920 (Volume 15, Number 11)
- The Story of the States: Pennsylvania
American Food Journal: March, 1915 (Volume X, Number 3)
Fowler, Ellen Thorneycroft
Fowler, Frances Holden
Fowler, Grace Alexander
Fowler, Marie B.
Fowler, Marie Belle
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)