This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Forbes, Winifred Mather
Force, Elizabeth S.
Ford, Emily E.
Ford, Emily E. F.
Ford, Fanny G.
Ford, Helen W.
- The Better Homes Campaign and its Relation to the Institutional Home
Journal of Home Economics: August, 1924 (Volume 16, Number 8)
- The Campaign for Better Homes in America
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1926 (Volume 18, Number 2)
- Developments in the Better Homes Campaigns
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1927 (Volume 19, Number 2)
- How Home Economics Departments Work with Better Homes in America
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1925 (Volume 17, Number 3)
- New Developments in the Better Homes in America Campaign
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1931 (Volume 23, Number 3)
- The President's Conference on Home Building and Home Ownership
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1931 (Volume 23, Number 10)
Ford, James L.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)