This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Flemming, Cecile White
Flemming, Edith C.
Fletcher-Berry, Mrs. RIley M.
Fletcher-Berry, Riley M.
Fletcher, C. Scott
Fletcher, Donna N.
Fletcher, Hazel M.
- Abrasion Resistance of Buttonholes
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 3)
- Design of Research in Textiles and Clothing
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Effect of Finishes on Soiling and Cleaning of Cotton Carpets
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1959 (Volume 51, Number 4)
- Effects of Laundering on Size and Shape of Sheer Winsow Curtains
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1950 (Volume 42, Number 6)
- How the War Affect Civilian Textiles
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1946 (Volume 38, Number 1)
- Predicting the Wear-Life of Sheer Curtaining Materials
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1954 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- Relationship of Loop Shape to Dimensional Change in Laundering of Plain Knit Cotton T-Shirts
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1958 (Volume 50, Number 5)
- Research: Relationships of Wear and Laboratory Tests in Slip Covers Made of 35 Fabrics
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1966 (Volume 58, Number 9)
- Science Helps Solve Our Clothing Problems
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1946 (Volume 38, Number 8)
- A Service Study of Twelve Cotton Broadloom Floor Coverings
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1955 (Volume 47, Number 2)
- Shrinkage of Cotton, Linen, and Rayon Fabrics Due to Laundering, When Pressed Under Controlled Tensions
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1944 (Volume 36, Number 8)
Fletcher, John Gould
Fletcher, Lisa A.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)