This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Edwards, Caroline W.
Edwards, Cecile H.
Edwards, Cecile Hoover
Edwards, Harry C.
Edwards, Kay P.
Edwards, Mary S.
- Facts Behind the Laws
Journal of Social Hygiene: November, 1938 (Volume 24, Number 8)
- The Follow-up Problem of Venereal Disease in Private Practice
Journal of Social Hygiene: April, 1926 (Volume 12, Number 4)
- How Many People Have Syphilis?
Journal of Social Hygiene: June, 1941 (Volume 27, Number 6)
- Illegal and Unethical Practices in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Syphilis and Gonorrhea
Journal of Social Hygiene: April, 1940 (Volume 26, Number 4)
- Legislative Trends in 1931
Journal of Social Hygiene: October, 1931 (Volume 17, Number 7)
- New Prenatal Laws and Their Effective Administration
Child: February, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 8)
- Next Steps in Stamping Out Congenital Syphilis
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1940 (Volume 26, Number 1)
- Notes on the American Social Hygiene Scene--1934
Journal of Social Hygiene: February, 1935 (Volume 21, Number 2)
- Popular Health Education in Simplest Terms
Journal of Social Hygiene: April, 1934 (Volume 20, Number 4)
- Premarital Examination Laws in Operation
Journal of Social Hygiene: May, 1940 (Volume 26, Number 5)
- Venereal Disease Control
Journal of Social Hygiene: April, 1927 (Volume 13, Number 4)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)