This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Durham, Stella Walker
Durocher, Mary Ann L.
Durrett, Mary Ellen
- Closed-circuit Television for Observation of Child Behavior
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1971 (Volume 63, Number 7)
- Home Economics in Higher Education: Foundation for the Future
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1984 (Volume 76, Number 2)
- Instructor Influence on Observations of a Child Recorded by College Students Via Closed-circuit Television
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1967 (Volume 59, Number 5)
- "Observing" Children by Using a Computer
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1974 (Volume 66, Number 6)
- Playfulness and Divergent Thinking Among Mexican-American Children
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1968 (Volume 60, Number 5)
- Relation Between Anxiety and Self-concept Among Marathi-Speaking Indian Children
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1965 (Volume 57, Number 9)
- The Relationship of Early Infant Regulation and Later Behavior in Play Interviews
Child Development: June, 1959 (Volume 30, Number 2)
Duryee, Mary Ballard
Dutcher, Harriet H.
Dutcher, R. Adams
DuTerreaux, L. H. F.
- East of Third
Good Housekeeping: February, 1924 (Volume 78, Number 2)
- The Elephant's Child
Good Housekeeping: April, 1924 (Volume 78, Number 4)
- Golden Eyes
Good Housekeeping: August, 1924 (Volume 79, Number 2)
- Jasmine Flower
Good Housekeeping: March, 1924 (Volume 78, Number 3)
- Mary Is Dead
Good Housekeeping: September, 1928 (Volume 87, Number 3)
- Pastures New
Good Housekeeping: June, 1924 (Volume 78, Number 6)
- Supper for Six
Good Housekeeping: May, 1924 (Volume 78, Number 5)
- A Thousand Nights
Good Housekeeping: July, 1924 (Volume 79, Number 1)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)