This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dunham, Ethel C.
- Notes on Current Studies of the Division of Research in Child Development
Child: March - April, 1938 (Volume 2, Number 9-10)
- Plan for Hospital Unit for Premature Infants
Child: March, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 9)
- Plan for Recording Certain Data Concerning Stillbirths, Live Births, and Neonatal Deaths in Hospitals
Child: July, 1939 (Volume 4, Number 1)
- Plans for Hospital Nuseries for Newborn Infants
Child: August, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 2)
Dunham, George C.
Dunham, Margaret A.
Dunlap, Mrs. Henry M.
Dunlap, Renick W.
Dunn, Alta Booth
Dunn & Copper
Dunn, Arthur Wallace
Dunn, Charles Wesley
- Administration of State Food and Drug Laws
American Food Journal: December, 1914 (Volume 9, Number 12)
- A Declaration of Belief
American Food Journal: August, 1923 (Volume 18, Number 8)
- H. R. 12315
American Food Journal: September, 1926 (Volume 21, Number 9)
- History of United States Food Laws
American Food Journal: December, 1926 (Volume 21, Number 12)
- Legislation and Food Control: Civil Liability of Manufacturer to Consumer
American Food Journal: January, 1925 (Volume 20, Number 1)
- Legislation and Food Control: Congress Has Adjourned
American Food Journal: August, 1926 (Volume 21, Number 8)
- Legislation and Food Control: Progress of the Resale Price Law in 1926
American Food Journal: April, 1927 (Volume 22, Number 4)
- The Magna Charta in Food Production
American Food Journal: February, 1925 (Volume 20, Number 2)
- One Food and Drug Law for Nation
American Food Journal: March, 1915 (Volume X, Number 3)
- A Remedy Proposed for Food Law Conflicts
American Food Journal: May, 1923 (Volume 18, Number 5)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)