This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Day, Rachel Currey
Day, Savannah S.
- Accessibility for the Mobility Impaired
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1988 (Volume 80, Number 3)
- Adjusting the Environment for the Elderly and the Handicapped
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1977 (Volume 69, Number 3)
- Measurement of the Skid Resistance of Resilient Smooth Floor Surfaces
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 56, Number 10)
- A Model Apartment for Public Housing Residents
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1974 (Volume 66, Number 2)
- Residential Property Management: Potential for Career Opportunities
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1987 (Volume 79, Number 2)
- The Skid Resistance of Wood Floor Finishes
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1967 (Volume 59, Number 3)
Day, Susan N.
Day, Vera Hills
Dayton, Delbert H.
De Casseres, Benjamin
de Chaumont, Gaston
De Coster, E. M.
De Coster, Elva M.
De Croisset, Philippe
De Forest, Heman
De Forest, J. W.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)