This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Davis, Edith A.
- Clinical Psychology in the Idaho Child-Welfare Program
Child: March, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 9)
- Development in the Use of Proper Names
Child Development: September, 1937 (Volume 8, Number 3)
- Developmental Changes in the Distribution of Parts of Speech
Child Development: September, 1938 (Volume 9, Number 3)
- The Form and Function of Children's Questions
Child Development: March, 1932 (Volume 3, Number 1)
- The Location of the Subordinate Clause in Oral and Written Language
Child Development: December, 1941 (Volume 12, Number 4)
- Mean Sentence Length Compared with Long and Short Sentences as a Reliable Measure of Language Development
Child Development: March, 1937 (Volume 8, Number 1)
- The Mental and Linguistic Superiority of Only Girls
Child Development: June, 1937 (Volume 8, Number 2)
Davis, Elizabeth A.
Davis, Elizabeth Y.
Davis, Ellen Hovey
Davis, Emily C.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)