This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Davies, Oma Almona
Davies, William G.
- Dehydration--Food Saver--Coming Industry
American Food Journal: December, 1918 (Volume 13, Number 12)
- Do They Destroy Food to Force Up the Prices?
American Food Journal: February, 1919 (Volume 14, Number 2)
- Fishing Industry Has Big New Problem
American Food Journal: January, 1919 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- How Northern Legislation is Injuring the South
American Food Journal: June, 1919 (Volume 14, Number 6)
- Laws Should Protect Worthy Food Manufacturers
American Food Journal: July, 1919 (Volume 14, Number 7)
- Some Inconsistencies in the Anti-margarine Fight
American Food Journal: May, 1919 (Volume 14, Number 5)
- This is No Time to Discourage Food Producers
American Food Journal: March, 1919 (Volume 14, Number 3)
Davies, Wm. G.
Daviess, Maria Thompson
Davis, A.G., Mrs.
Davis & Walldorff
Davis, Annie Lee
Davis, Arthur F.
Davis, Barbara Jo
Davis, Clyde B.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)