This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Danes, Sharon M.
Daniel, Esther Peterson
Daniel, Hattie W.
Daniell, O. C., Mrs.
Daniels, Ada M.
Daniels, Amy L.
- The Acidity of Various Syrups Used in Cookery
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1919 (Volume 11, Number 5)
- A Comparison of the Digestibility of Starch in Typical Batter and Dough Mixtures
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1917 (Volume 9, Number 3)
- Factors Influencing the Amount of Invert Sugar in Fondant
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1919 (Volume 11, Number 2)
- The Inductive Method in Cookery
Lake Placid Conference Proceedings: July, 1903 (Volume 5)
- The Influence of Glucose on the Cooking Temperatures of Candy Syrups
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1914 (Volume 6, Number 5)
- A Study of Anorexia in Preschool Children
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1935 (Volume 27, Number 1)
- The Use of Diabetic Flours
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1916 (Volume 8, Number 3)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)