This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dahlman, Jane Teare
Dail, Paula W.
Daily, Edwin F.
- Cerebral-Palsied Child Needs Teamwork
Child: January, 1950 (Volume 14, Number 7)
- Childbirth Can be Made Safer
Child: February, 1938 (Volume 2, Number 8)
- How One Community Fights Rheumatic Fever
Child: March, 1949 (Volume 13, Number 9)
- Summary of Report on Maternal and Child-Health Services Under Title V, Part 1, of the Social Security Act
Child: July, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 1)
- Summary of the State Progress Reports on Maternal and Child-Health Services for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 1937
Child: June, 1938 (Volume 2, Number 12)
- To Restore Crippled Children
Child: August, 1949 (Volume 14, Number 2)
- Toward the Future
Child: March, 1951 (Volume 15, Number 7)
Daines, Jeanette R.
Dale, J. K.
Dale, Samuel S.
Dales, Ruth J.
Daley, Charlotte F.
Daley, Mary Wood
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)