This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Crandall, Elizabeth W.
Crandall, Elizabeth Walbert
Crandall, Vaughn J.
- A Conceptual Formulation for Some Research on Children's Achievement Development
Child Development: December, 1960 (Volume 31, Number 4)
- The Development of Social Compliance in Young Children
Child Development: September, 1958 (Volume 29, Number 3)
- Maternal Reactions and the Development of Independence and Achievement Behavior in Young Children
Child Development: June, 1960 (Volume 31, Number 2)
- Motivational and Ability Determinants of Young Children's Intellectual Achievement Behaviors
Child Development: September, 1962 (Volume 33, Number 3)
- Patterns and Levels of Maternal Behavior
Child Development: December, 1955 (Volume 26, Number 4)
- Sex Differences in Aggression and Its Correlates in Middle-class Adolescents
Child Development: March, 1961 (Volume 32, Number 1)
- Some Problems of Personality Development Research
Child Development: June, 1956 (Volume 27, Number 2, Supplement )
- Verbally Expressed Needs and Overt Maternal Behaviors
Child Development: June, 1961 (Volume 32, Number 2)
Crandall, Virginia C.
Crane, Emma W.
- The Biggest Idea in the World
Good Housekeeping: January, 1921 (Volume 72, Number 1)
- A Prayer for Schools
Good Housekeeping: September, 1919 (Volume 69, Number 3)
- A Prayer for the Mothers of the World
Good Housekeeping: May, 1919 (Volume 68, Number 5)
- A Prayer of October
Good Housekeeping: October, 1919 (Volume 69, Number 4)
- A Prayer of Thanksgiving
Good Housekeeping: November, 1919 (Volume 69, Number 5)
Crane, Helen Bertha
Crane, I. C.
Crane, Marian M.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)