This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Covert, Alice Lent
Cowan, Edwina A.
Cowan, Edwina Abbott
Cowan, J. F.
Cowan, John A.
Cowan, Philip A.
Coward, Raymond T.
Cowdin, Jasper Barnett
Cowhig, James D.
Cowing, Amy Gronna
Cowing, Kathlyn K.
Cowles, Edward Spencer
Cowles, Julia K.
Cowles, May L.
- The 1950 Census: What it Will Tell About Non-Farm Housing
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1950 (Volume 42, Number 5)
- Economic Phases of Rural and Urban Housing
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 3)
- Expenditures for Farm Housing Improvement in a Southern Wisconsin County
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1943 (Volume 35, Number 9)
- Financial Security Among Wisconsin Rural Farm Aged Persons
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1960 (Volume 52, Number 2)
- How Women Select Dresses
Journal of Home Economics: August - September, 1933 (Volume 25, Number 7)
- Savings in Distance Walked in Kitchens through Reorganization of Storage and Work Space
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1958 (Volume 50, Number 3)
- Time Spent in Homemaking Activities by a Selected Group of Wisconsin Farm Homemakers
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1956 (Volume 48, Number 1)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)