This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Connor, J. Torrey
- Autumn (poem)
Good Housekeeping: November, 1894 (Volume 19, Number 5)
- An Easter Offering (poem)
Good Housekeeping: April, 1895 (Volume 20, Number 4)
- Giving Thanks (poem)
Good Housekeeping: November, 1893 (Volume 17, Number 5)
- A Parable (poem)
Good Housekeeping: July 19, 1890 (Volume 11, Number 6)
- A Song for the New Year (poem)
Good Housekeeping: January, 1893 (Volume 16, Number 1)
Connor, Prudence Stevens
Conone, Ruth M.
- Balancing Work and Family: A Cooperative Extension Service Evaluation
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1993 (Volume 85, Number 3)
- Documenting Economic Impact of Cooperative Extension Service Home Economics Programming
Journal of Home Economics: Spring, 1987 (Volume 79, Number 1)
- EFNEP: Reaching Out to Families in Poverty
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1992 (Volume 84, Number 4)
- Family and Consumer Sciences Relevance to Botswana's Development with Implications for Global Family and Consumer Sciences Programs
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Summer, 1996 (Volume 88, Number 2)
- Progress in Prevention of Developmental Disabilities
Journal of Home Economics: Spring, 1991 (Volume 83, Number 1)
Conover, M. R.
Conrad, Herbert S.
Constantine, June F.
Contrelli, Adalaide B.
Contrelli, Adelaide B.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)