This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Clissold, H. R.
Close, Evangeline Lewis
- Combining Forces for Migrant Children
Children: July - August, 1954 (Volume 1, Number 4)
- Cuban Children Away from Home
Children: January - February, 1963 (Volume 10, Number 1)
- Day Care as a Service for All Who Need it
Children: July - August, 1965 (Volume 12, Number 4)
- An Encounter with Foster Parents
Children: July - August, 1971 (Volume 18, Number 4)
- Facts and Myths about Rural Youth
Children: November - December, 1963 (Volume 10, Number 6)
- Giving Babies a Healthy Start in Life
Children: September - October, 1965 (Volume 12, Number 5)
- Impressions of the White House Conference
Children: May - June, 1960 (Volume 7, Number 3)
- Moving Ahead Against Mental Retardation
Children: May - June, 1963 (Volume 10, Number 3)
- Promoting Child Health Through Comprehensive Care
Children: July - August, 1969 (Volume 16, Number 4)
- Selecting Priorities at the White House Conference on Children
Children: March - April, 1971 (Volume 18, Number 2)
- Social Strategists for Urban Development
Children: November - December, 1966 (Volume 13, Number 6)
- Youth in the Caribbean--Reaching for Maturity
Children: July - August, 1961 (Volume 8, Number 4)
Cloud, Virginia Woodward
Clough, Albert L.
Clough, Arthur Hugh
Clough, Ruth Crary
Clouse, Ruth Cowan
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)