This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Cleveland, Philip Jerome
- Christmas 1933
Good Housekeeping: December, 1933 (Volume 97, Number 6)
- I Have Seen Beauty (poem)
Good Housekeeping: January, 1933 (Volume 96, Number 1)
- I Yield Thee Praise (poem)
Good Housekeeping: April, 1934 (Volume 98, Number 4)
- Prayer for a New House (Poem)
Good Housekeeping: July, 1939 (Volume 109, Number 1)
- Prayer for Time (Poem)
Good Housekeeping: March, 1935 (Volume 100, Number 3)
- Three Things (poem)
Good Housekeeping: July, 1933 (Volume 97, Number 1)
Cleveland Plain Dealer
Clifford, Eugene, Jr.
Clifford, Mary J.
Cline, Dorothy I.
Cline, Jessie Alice
Clinton, Ione L.
- Boys and Girls Employed in Agricultural Programs--1943
Child: February, 1944 (Volume 8, Number 8)
- A Chance for Better Health Comes to Children Who Follow the Crops
Child: October, 1945 (Volume 10, Number 4)
- Children Still Labor in the Fields
Child: June, 1946 (Volume 10, Number 12)
- Migrants' Children Need Daytime Care
Child: February, 1946 (Volume 10, Number 8)
- Young Agricultural Workers in 1944
Child: February, 1945 (Volume 9, Number 8)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)