This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Clarkson, H. W.
Clarkson, Helen Morrell
Clarkson, Helen Sells
- News: Plastics You Can Afford!
Good Housekeeping: October, 1940 (Volume 111, Number 4)
- The Right Andirons for Your Fireplace
Good Housekeeping: December, 1940 (Volume 111, Number 6)
- Vases You Never Thought Of
Good Housekeeping: June, 1942 (Volume 114, Number 6)
- What Happened, and What it Cost !
Good Housekeeping: August, 1941 (Volume 113, Number 2)
- Why Not a Bracket?
Good Housekeeping: February, 1941 (Volume 112, Number 2)
Clarkson, Helen Worrell
Clarkson, Sells Helen
Clary, E. J.
Clary, F. M.
Class, Norris E.
- Foster Care Licensing in Public Welfare
Children: January - February, 1961 (Volume 8, Number 1)
- Licensing for Child Care
Children: September - October, 1968 (Volume 15, Number 5)
- The Operation of Child-Welfare Services at the Local Level of Government
Child: November, 1938 (Volume 3, Number 5)
- Public Policy and Child Welfare
Children: July - August, 1955 (Volume 2, Number 4)
- To Train Personnel for Delinquency Control
Child: March, 1948 (Volume 12, Number 9)
Clausen, Bertha E.
Clawson, Augusta H.
Clawson, Barbara N.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)