This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Clark, Mary Augusta
Clark, Mary Vida
Clark, Rodney A.
Clark, Royal F.
Clark, Tom C.
Clarke, Charles J.
- Carbon Lamps are Wasteful
Good Housekeeping: February, 1919 (Volume 68, Number 2)
- Do You Use a Vacuum Cleaner?
Good Housekeeping: March, 1919 (Volume 68, Number 3)
- Electricity-Nature Harnessed for Your Use
Good Housekeeping: May, 1919 (Volume 68, Number 5)
- Power Washing-Machines
Good Housekeeping: April, 1919 (Volume 68, Number 4)
- What is Electricity?
Good Housekeeping: December, 1918 (Volume 67, Number 6)
Clarke, Charles Walter
- Cheechako: A Tenderfoot's Report on Alaska and the Line
Journal of Social Hygiene: December, 1951 (Volume 37, Number 9)
- Columbus, Charles VIII and the Serpentine Disease
Journal of Social Hygiene: October, 1952 (Volume 38, Number 7)
- The Five Day Treatment for Syphilis
Journal of Social Hygiene: May, 1940 (Volume 26, Number 5)
- How Many People Have Syphilis?
Journal of Social Hygiene: June, 1941 (Volume 27, Number 6)
- New York City Reports Progress
Journal of Social Hygiene: November, 1936 (Volume 22, Number 8)
- Penicillin: Help or Hindrance in Venereal Disease Control
Journal of Social Hygiene: December, 1945 (Volume 31, Number 9)
- "Quick Cures" for Venereal Diseases
Journal of Social Hygiene: December, 1943 (Volume 29, Number 9)
- VD Control in Atom-bombed Areas
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1951 (Volume 37, Number 1)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)