This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Harper's Bazar: September 18, 1880 (Volume XIII, Number 38)
- White Heather
Harper's Bazar: July 4, 1885 (Volume XVIII, Number 27)
- White Heather
Harper's Bazar: November 14, 1885 (Volume XVIII, Number 46)
- Wild Eelin: Her Escapades, Adventures, and Bitter Sorrows
Harper's Bazar: April 23, 1898 (Volume XXXI, Number 17)
Harper's Bazar: March 17, 1883 (Volume XVI, Number 11)
- The Child and the Charity Trust
Good Housekeeping: June, 1912 (Volume 54, Number 6)
- Rambles Through my Memories
Good Housekeeping: May, 1936 (Volume 102, Number 5)
- Rambles Through my Memories. Part I
Good Housekeeping: January, 1936 (Volume 102, Number 1)
- Rambles Through my Memories. Part II
Good Housekeeping: February, 1936 (Volume 102, Number 2)
- Rambles Through my Memories. Part III
Good Housekeeping: March, 1936 (Volume 102, Number 3)
- Rambles Through my Memories. Part IV
Good Housekeeping: April, 1936 (Volume 102, Number 4)
Black, Winnifred B.
Blackburn, Cleo W.
Blacker, Belle M.
Blacker, M.W., Mrs.
Blackfan, Kenneth D.
Blackhurst, Robert T.
Blackman, Leonard S.
Blackman, Nina Ruth
- A Clothing Project
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1922 (Volume 14, Number 9)
- Colorfastness of Women's and Children's Wearing-Apparel Fabrics
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1942 (Volume 34, Number 8)
Cornell Bulletin for Homemakers: October, 1915 (Part III, Volume 5, Number 97)
- The Purchasing of Sheets and Pillow Cases
Cornell Bulletin for Homemakers: September, 1935 (Part V, Number 333)
- War Emergency Bulletin: Save Bedding I; Pillows, Puffs, Mattresses, and Springs
Cornell Bulletin for Homemakers: March, 1943 (Part V, Number 597)
- War Emergency Bulletin: Save Bedding II; Bedding Fabrics
Cornell Bulletin for Homemakers: March, 1943 (Part V, Number 598)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)