This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Bigelow, Zella E.
Biggers, Earl Derr
Bigman, Stanley K.
Bijou, Sidney W.
- A Child Study Laboratory on Wheels
Child Development: September, 1958 (Volume 29, Number 3)
- Discrimination Performance as a Baseline for Individual Analysis of Young Children
Child Development: March, 1961 (Volume 32, Number 1)
- Patterns of Reinforcement and Resistance to Extinction in Young Children
Child Development: March, 1957 (Volume 28, Number 1)
- Positive Reinforcers for Experimental Studies with Children--Consumables and Manipulatables
Child Development: March, 1959 (Volume 30, Number 1)
- A Systematic Approach to an Experimental Analysis of Young Children
Child Development: September, 1955 (Volume 26, Number 3)
Billings, Marion Leroy
Billingsley, W. B.
Bilous, Carolyn B.
Binford, Jessie F.
Bingham, Elizabeth F.
Bingham, J. R.
Binkerd, Robert S.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)