This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- The Berkeley Growth Study
Child Development: June, 1941 (Volume 12, Number 2)
- Current Research Relating to Children at the National Institutes of Health
Child Development: March, 1960 (Volume 31, Number 1)
- Directions for Measures and Radiographs used in Predicting Height
Child Development: September, 1947 (Volume 18, Number 3)
- Environmental Correlates of Mental and Motor Development: A Cumulative Study from Infancy to Six Years
Child Development: December, 1937 (Volume 8, Number 4)
- Growth in Head Circumference from Birth through Young Adulthood
Child Development: June, 1962 (Volume 33, Number 2)
- Individual Patterns of Development
Child Development: March, 1956 (Volume 27, Number 1)
- The Later Effects of an Experimental Modification of Mothering
Child Development: September, 1959 (Volume 30, Number 3)
- Maturational Changes in Rectal Temperatures of 61 Infants from 1 to 36 Months
Child Development: September, 1937 (Volume 8, Number 3)
- Size and Body Build of Adolescents in Relation to Rate of Skeletal Maturing
Child Development: June, 1943 (Volume 14, Number 2)
- Skeletal Maturing in Adolescence as a Basis for Determining Percentage of Completed Growth
Child Development: March, 1943 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- Some Psychological Correlates of Somatic Androgyny
Child Development: March, 1951 (Volume 22, Number 1)
Baylor, Adelaide S.
- Home Economics in the Territory of Hawaii
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1926 (Volume 18, Number 9)
- Homemaking Education on the Island of Porto Rico
Journal of Home Economics: August, 1932 (Volume 24, Number 8)
- Reappraising Values in Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: August - September, 1934 (Volume 26, Number 7)
- Training Leaders for Education in Relation to Home and Family Life
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1931 (Volume 23, Number 5)
- Vocational Education in Home Economics Under the George-Reed Act
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1929 (Volume 21, Number 9)
- With the Federal Board for Vocational Education, 1917-1922
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1931 (Volume 23, Number 6)
Baylor, Adelaide Steele
Bayly, Thomas Haynes
Bayne, Charles J.
Bayton, James A.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)