This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- Birth and Growth of a Health Guide
Children: May - June, 1955 (Volume 2, Number 3)
- Dissemination of Information on Child Development by Federal Agencies
Child Development: March - December, 1948 (Volume 19, Number 1-2)
- Planning for Care of Children after Evacuation
Child: September, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 3)
- Racial Aspects of Maternal and Child Health
Child: May, 1941 (Volume 5, Number 11)
- United Nations Conference on Food and Agriculture
Child: August, 1943 (Volume 8, Number 2)
- We Inventory Research in Child Life
Child: May, 1950 (Volume 14, Number 11)
- When a Baby Dies Unexpectedly
Child: March, 1949 (Volume 14, Number 9)
Bain, V. D.
Bain, Winifred E.
Bainbridge, William Seaman
Baird, Eva Raw
Baird, William W.
Baity, Margaret R.
Baker, A. A.
Baker, Abbie G.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)