This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Arnold, Mildred M.
Arnold, R. C.
Arnold, Rossleene M.
Arnold, Sara Louise
Arnold, Sarah Louise
- Certain Phases of Instruction in Institutional Management
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1910 (Volume 2, Number 5)
- Concerning Institutional Management
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1912 (Volume 4, Number 1)
- Fundamental Conceptions of Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1914 (Volume 6, Number 5)
- Grace at Table
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1918 (Volume 10, Number 4)
- The Idea Suburban Home of the Near Future
Good Housekeeping: October, 1912 (Volume 55, Number 4)
- Learning the Lesson of Food Conservation
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1918 (Volume 10, Number 6)
- Training and Certification of Teachers in Household Economics
Lake Placid Conference Proceedings: July, 1903 (Volume 5)
Arny, Clara Brown
Arthur, Dora Fowler
Arthur, Linda Boynton
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)