This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Anderson, Gaylord W.
Anderson, Hans Christian
Anderson, Harold H.
Anderson, Hattie E.
Anderson, John E.
- Child Development: An Historical Perspective
Child Development: June, 1956 (Volume 27, Number 2, Supplement )
Child Development: December, 1932 (Volume 3, Number 4)
- The Effect of Including Incomplete Series in the Statistical Analysis of Longitudinal Measurements of Children's Dental Arches
Child Development: June, 1939 (Volume 10, Number 2)
- An Evaluation of Various Indices of Linguistic Development
Child Development: March, 1937 (Volume 8, Number 1)
- Parents' Attitudes on Child Behavior: A Report of Three Studies
Child Development: March - June, 1946 (Volume 17, Number 1-2)
- Unpleasant Dreams in Childhood
Child Development: June, 1936 (Volume 7, Number 2)
Anderson, Karen K.
Anderson, L. Dewey
Anderson, Lenda Jo
Anderson, Margaret S.
Anderson, Martha Sparrow
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)