This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- 50 years ago and now: a record of hotel progress : reprinted from the golden anniversary edition Hotel red book . New York : American Hotel Association Directory Corporation, 1935.
- Cornell reading-course for farmers' wives New York State College of Agriculture. Ithaca, N.Y. : New York State College of Agriculture, (1902 - 1910)
- Cornell reading course for the home New York State College of Agriculture. Ithaca, N.Y. : New York State College of Agriculture, (1911 - 1921)
- The dry cleaner and garment dyer Bird, F. J. [Philadelphia : s.n., 1891.]
- An encyclopædia of textiles: from the earliest times to the beginning of the 19th century Flemming, Ernst. Berlin : Ernst Wasmuth, [19--?]
- Home economics bulletin Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service. Ames : [s.n.] (1915 - 1927)
- Principles of woollen spinning Priestman, Howard. New York : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1908.
- Sewing tablet no.1-2 Blair, Margaret J. St. Paul, Minn., Webb Publishing co., 1911.
- The teaching of home economics Arny, Clara Brown; Haley, Alice H. New York : Houghton Mifflin, c1928.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2014. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2014 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)